At Just Employment Law, we strive to help worthy causes, whether this is through individual team members making charitable donations or fundraising, or through the company collectively supporting a charity. We are keen to play our part in raising funds for local charities, and also to raise awareness of charitable organisations and the work they carry out.
For many years we have been involved in different fundraising initiatives and so in 2017, we launched our ‘Charity of the Year’ programme, enabling us to provide significant support to one charity for the entire year.
Further details of our charity work and our Charity of the Year are included below.
- Charity of the Year 2019 - Pancreatic Cancer Scotland
- Charity of the Year 2019 - Pancreatic Cancer Scotland - November awareness month
- Charity of the Year 2018 - Bobath Scotland
- Charity of the Year 2017 - Pancreatic Cancer Scotland
- Douglas Park Pro Am - Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland
- 13 Mile March - Cancer Research UK