New ACAS Giudelines, New EAT descisions and Dismissals based on unverified allegations found fair - Employment Law News August.
This week our hot topics include:
- Misinterpretation of contractual term results in fundamental breach by employer - read more
- Plans to increase use of reservists may have implications for employers during recruitment - read more
- Dismissal based on unverified allegations found fair due to risk to the employer’s reputation - read more
- Assumption that an employee complaint was alleging race discrimination was discriminatory - read more
- Directors not part of ‘organised grouping of employees’ under TUPE - read more
- New ACAS guidance for managing redundancy for pregnant employees or those on maternity leave now available - read more